Christmas Coco Milk
Getting ready for the Holidays, is no surprise to anyone who knows me well during this time how much I love hot chocolate.There is something about warm milk with coco and keeping warm that brings hearts together, and I know because we do it every year.
HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE COCONUT
(makes 4 cups)
4 Cups cold coconut milk
1 Cup Nestle chocolate chips
4 Candy Canes
Whipped Cream (store bought or follow recipe)
1. Heat milk in a medium pot whisking constantly until milk starts to bubble.
2. Add chocolate chip morsels
3. Whisk milk and chocolate until it comes to a boil (allow to boil for about 2 minutes while stirring constantly)
4. turn stove off and allow to cool for a few minutes.
5. pour into mugs and add whipped cream and candy cane.
Whipped Cream Recipe
1 cups heavy cream
1 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
pour cream in a container and mix on high until soft peaks start forming. Add sugar and cinnamon and mix ingredients until cream is thick and creamy and holds a peak.